Saturday, July 13, 2013

I want to book a trip to Carlsbad Caverns, but I need some help?

car info guide on ... Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Photos and Info  News  Car and Driver
car info guide image



d3aDlYgAm3


I am planning to go to Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico next summer and I need some information. What are some nice hotels in or near the park? I also need to know about airfare and renting a car info. If you could send a link that would be great, thanks.


Answer
!st site below gives info on nearest hotel. Most others are in Carlsbad...25 miles away. The caverns are fantastic, but you will MELT! In the caverns the temp is cooler, but extremely damp. Go on a guided tour, but you will find that your calves will be sore for days from walking down the rough paths...you get to ride back up in an elevator. You will head straight for the swimming pool when you return to your hotel!

How do I stop a manual car when driving uphill without using a hand break?

Q. Hi Guys

I have heard there is one more method of stopping a car when driving on a steep hill using cluth and accelerator.

Could you help me guys?? I have always got this fear in my mind when I am driving uphill


Answer
Base on my experienced, to stop a manual car using clutch and accelerator (without apply the hand brake) when driving a car uphill, I will use this step...

Step 1: Slowdown the car and shift to low gear (do not release the clutch and do not apply the accelerator, just apply the break pedal slowly). Normally when your car speed is less than 35 KM/h. Shift to the lowest gear.

Step 2: About 5 second before your car is going to stop then release the brake pedal and press down the accelerator slowly and at the same time release the clutch pedal half way slowly until the car is stop (do not release the clutch 100%, the engine will stop) ... make sure the clutch and the accelerator is balance just nice to make sure the car won't moving... you need to practice this frequently before get use to it


If you need more about car tips just visit this site http://car-info-guide.blogspot.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment