Saturday, July 13, 2013

Can somebody please give me the general breakdown of car insurance for teens?

info needed for car insurance quote on insurance underwriting jobs your leading underwriting insurance ...
info needed for car insurance quote image



tyler


I want to get a sports car. Money is not a problem I just want the details.


Answer
Breakdown and details of what? You didn't say that part. How much it will cost? Forget it. This place isn't an insurance company website, so you can't get an accurate quote here. You have to contact an insurance provider (online, on phone, whatever) and get an actual quote for that info. Then you have to contact another and then another so you can compare the prices.

You just want to know what all that stupid-sounding coverage is on the policy? I can help with that, but it won't be in great detail. Here's a breakdown of the coverage you can buy...

Liability: Covers loss or damage to other people and their property that your vehicle causes. This is the stuff you're required by law to have.

Accident Benefits: This covers your injuries, medical bills, lost income etc. if you're hurt in an accident, even if the accident was your fault. It goes by many different names depending on where you live.

Uninsured Motorist: Covers your damage if the other vehicle is at fault but has no insurance.

Collision: Covers your vehicle for at-fault accidents, hit and run damage, and the vehicle spontaneously flipping over.

Comprehensive: Covers your vehicle for 'non-accident' damage like fire, theft, lightning, falling objects, hail, and other stuff. Always look up the list of what is and isn't included.

Loss Of Use: Covers the cost of a rental if your vehicle is in the shop due to an insurance claim.

There you go, that's a very basic rundown of the very basics. You'll still need to look into things like limits, deductibles, conditions and exclusions yourself, and there are a few possible options I didn't even mention, but that's how the coverages under your policy work in layman's terms.

Ho much for my car insurance? How do I add to moms plan?




Josh


I am turning 16 and need to know about the cost of car insurance. Can anyone give me an estimate 2,000 a year???
here is some info:
*16 years old
* Male
*Live in Tampa
* Sedan few years old
* Good grades
* Summer Job
*Student
*car fully paid
*has alarm ant ABS
Also my mom cannot add me to hers because she gets a special insurance from her company and you have to be 21 to be added to her plan. So I would have to do my own? I thought legally you have to be 18 to have your own insurance. So does she cancel her company insurance and do different company and then add me under her? Sorry if this doesn't really make sense I am confused.



Answer
Call a local agency. Try State Farm. We can't give you a quote my dear.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment