Sunday, July 14, 2013

Are there any web sites that will tell you step by step how to fix a car?

car news dodge on Fotos De Dodge Dakota 2013
car news dodge image



chanelliey


I have a 1997 dodge neon that is not idleing correctly and i just started all of a sudden. and I dont have the money to take it to a shop and pay a million dollars.


Answer
I'm not aware of a Web site that will give you step-by-step instructions for any car. However, when I hear idling problems, I first think a vacuum leak. Leaking manifold vacuum will cause a poor idle, yet the car will run fine at higher RPMs.

To find a vacuum leak, lift the hood and listen carefully for any thin hose that may be hissing or whistling. Carefully run your fingers along the hose to feel for a vacuum leak. With a nine-year-old car, there is a very good chance that a vacuum hose is leaking. The good news is that it will usually cost only a couple dollars to fix.

Where should I look to buy an old muscle car?




Jack


I'm looking to buy a stickshift '73 Dodge Charger. I'm kinda havin trouble though. Some help would be appreciated.


Answer
Hemmings motor news, eBay.

Stick shift '73 Chargers are EXTREMELY rare. Good luck in your search - I had a '71 Charger back in the day (318 automatic) that had almost 300,000 miles. Paid $200 for it, drove it for 2 years, and did NOTHING to it other than add oil and gas :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment