Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Where can I find annual car sales numbers?

news car for sale on Audi TT for Sale Marbella
news car for sale image



soopra!


I'm looking for a place that has data for annual car sales broken down by manufacturer going back till the 1970s.


Answer
I am not positive but I think that you can get that info at www.detroitnews.com as the Detroit news reports anything to do with Automobiles you can try that and maybe check one of their links OK Ron

How many presidents does it take to kill a fly?




Dudak


LOL

Give me a break! The News media needs to tell the world that people are spending money now. We're on track to beat our new car sales records from last year, for the third month in a row!

THAT'S NO JOKE!



Answer
Apparently only one and by the way congrats.*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment