Saturday, July 20, 2013

How do i know what kind of keyless entry kit to buy for my 2003 monte carlo LS?

kit car info on Great Hobbies Beginner's Guide - Radio Control Boats
kit car info image



Andy


I amlooking to buy a keyless entry kit for my car and put it on myself but idk how to know what kind to buy. Do they all work for all cars? or what kind do i have to get?


Answer
Most aftermarket keyless entry kits are designed to be installed in the widest range of cars possible. So unless your Monte Carlo has a totally weird electrical system, almost any one should work. But do your home work and check out the manufacturer's web site. There you should find manuals and installation hints. Also, if there is a restriction where it won't work on certain cars (like Monte Carlos), you will find that info there too.

Anyone know about Flowmaster exhaust system compatibility?




Jonathan S


I am looking at their 817508 exhaust kit which is for a 2013 Dodge Charger V8 5.7L R/T style, but I myself own a 2013 Dodge Charger SE V6 3.6L. Now the flowmaster site itself, after entering my car info down to the liter size engine and everything says yes it will, but the requirements on the site just make me worry to spend that much money for nothing. And customer service got me nowhere. Can anyone help me?


Answer
i punched in the 2013 Dodge Charger SE V6 3.6L and it only shows me 817543

i'm using Chrome & did it on two different tabs

it initially said it was ok, but when i refreshed them, only one option remains #817543

"2011 to 2013 Dodge Charger SE with a 3.6L V6 engine"

piping size is different between the 2 & looks like the more expensive 817543 has 2 middle resonators to boot :(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment