Monday, June 23, 2014

How Do I Remove My Credit Card Info From Car town?




Angel Sanc


My Friend Asked Me To Let Him Borrow $5 For Credit On Car town That Game on Facebook Now My Problem Is Its Saved There For Future purchases I Don't Want Him To Purchase Stuff Under My Account How Do I Remove That?


Answer
delel da acount, naw just go down, when it say other payment do'nt click that but it say change payment info

Car recommendation; info inside?




Tox


So...I'm considering trading in my expensive bimmer and getting a sport bike for my speed addiction and a secondary car for when I need to go grocery shopping/need the room of a regular car to carry stuff/people around.

Also...I like to go skiing, so I would like to get 4wd with it and room to carry skis and my gear.

So...I'm looking for recommendations on getting a used car that is cheap to maintain that I can use around town when I need it and take it into the snow during winter.

Opinions?



Answer
You are better off selling the car out right & buying what you want.
Without knowing a budget,taste in cars or region that you live in there is no way to give you an educated guess on what you are looking for.
You'll have to see what's available & how bad a car lot will screw you on a trade.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment