Monday, August 26, 2013

Is it possible to get HID headlights for my car?

car info check on Mattel Cars Character Car - Ramone Purple Cars and Other Vehicle ...
car info check image



Jesse Davi


I have a '96 Oldsmobile Cutlass and I've been look to get either the bright blue or bright purple HID's but every website I check doesn't have any listings for my car. Any info on websites or places I could get get a pair from?


Answer
hello I can help you.
now your headlight size will depend on your model of cutlass.
please email me at ultra_hid@yahoo.com
with the model, is it a cutlass supreme with two doors or 4 doors.
or is it a cutlass sierra.

please email at ultra_hid@yahoo.com

How can I check if I have a bad spark plug?




saintluey1


is there a tool or certain way of checking to be sure? my car also uses coils so how can i check that too

heres car info if needed.

Lincoln Towncar 2000
V8 4,6L



Answer
You check by taking the plug out, and visually inspecting it. If it looks ok, its fine, if it looks burnt, it needs a new plug. They're not expencive so always replace if in doubt, they're about $2 a plug.

As for coils, no idea, im sure if you bought a haynes manual or brought it to a shop, there'd be a test for it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment