Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Where can i get paid fair money for advertising for a business?

car news mobile on Elvis and Cars Photos Added to Elvis Mobile App
car news mobile image



Reginald


I'm a single father of 3 and I'm always looking for ways to make a little extra money. Someone I work with was telling me that I could make some money just by putting some decals on my car. I have looked into it but, I really can't find these business that are willing to pay for advertising. If there someone that can help me with some info on this topic please do. I'm really in need of the extra funds.


Answer
Take care there are a lot of scam offers that turn out to just provide you a list of one time on car advertisers for your $39 fee. Don't pay anything to get into one of these ad programs, because it is virtually 'free' money, there is a much higher demand than available advertisements needing cars.

Count yourself lucky if you can find an advertising company in your community looking to do such advertising, ask anyone you see with these ads how they got them, leave your phone number with a polite note on a parked car like this when you see them, there's a much better chance of you getting the real truth this way.

From a mobile advertising interview: "Our typical campaign lasts three to six months"
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pf_article_107476.html

These might not be the worst ones.
http://www.bessed.com/carwrapadvertising/
http://MyFreeCar.com

You have a better chance of picking up a bit of extra money doing freelance work on the internet, check out the job lists on the no cost to register marketplaces like odesk.com, freelancer.com, elance.com, though it's mostly tech work there are simple article writing for web site chores as well.

There are also micro task sites that pay small change for a few minutes work, popular with 3rd world countries, some in the U.S. do them instead of crossword puzzles, the original was created by Amazon, the online store to 'automate' tasks a computer couldn't do, like pick the better of 2 pictures they named mturk.com after the 18th century Mechanical Turk chess playing machine that had a man hidden inside. ShortTask and microworkers have similar micro tasks, some individual jobs are a bit shady, like signing up for product trials, doing surveys, clicking ads you shouldn't, but you get to choose which tasks to perform

how to remove apps from my mobile yahoo?




Robert


I have a few items that I don't use on my mobile yahoo and would like to remove them. I don't see how to do it via the mobile. For example I want to remove a news application from my yahoo mobile.


Answer
15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment