Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What type research should I carry before buying a new car or a second hand car?

car info from vin on For more information on this vehicle visit tinyurl.com This all ...
car info from vin image



bach_nuno


I want to buy a car - old or new it doesn't matter at all. All I want to know that how should I judge the right vehicle which could rather be a value for money to me. Please share tips related to what kind of things I should do a due diligence on before buying a car.


Answer
Read Consumers Report Car Buying issue, excellent info on new and used cars. If u r going for a used car, subscribe to Carfax, there u get info on where the car came from, if ever in a reported collision, mileage, how many owners.etc. Cost is reasonable for 30 days of unlimited usage, all u need is the vin number of the vehicle u r interested in. A new car is ur decision in taste and preference, but Consumers Report test drives all vehicles and u get their data. They also have the frequency of repairs and problems with used cars. Good luck shopping.

How can I find out who owns a car without having to pay for the information?




Lady


I bought a car in 2008 people promised to send title in a couple of weeks,well here it is 2010,they have changed their numbers and moved since then.I have the car,but dmv will not give me the person who the title is listed to.Every place on the web wants a fee. How can I get the information of previous owner?
Let me add this,for 2 years we have searched even dmv won't give us the information on this car.



Answer
How were you able to put a tag on the car? You need to give me more information.
What kind of car?
Look thru paperwork try to find what State,City it was originally sold new OR take VIN to a new car Dealer (Same make) talk to the service-writer and get past info on the car maintaince/where purchased..etc..etc..etc they will not give you the names of owners
Year of the car
Any paperwork you can find in the glove box/trunk any work done on the car receipts.
contact me at robertjboatwright@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment