Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2011 3 door Yaris compare to the older models?




Bob L


I recently receive a new 2011 Yaris a few days ago. I want to buy floor mats and a dash mat, but I don't want to pay top dollar for the new model car. So, my question is how much similar is the dash compare to the older models and does that apply to the floor mats?


Answer
For car floor mat info you can check out this info site
http://www.truck-and-car-floor-mats.com/

Can I afford a 2011 Dodge Charger?

Q. Insurance cost? Maintenance cost? Gas?

A little more info:
+I make like $800 a month
+Home expenses (food, bills, no rent) less than $100
+I'm 20 yrs old
+Moved out of my parents house into one of dad's old houses and live with 2 other guys.
+The car has a salvage title and is gonna be paid full in cash; no payments.
$100 is really all i need, literally. Everyone in the house chips in and buys all the stuff the house needs. Also, I just bought a $645 flat screen tv off eBay and $30 worth of iTunes music because I always have so much money leftover.

I tried saving and was really thinking of investing but the money cant seem to stay in my bank account...

About the salvage car, I've made sure that the car has to start, have a certain amount of miles, and the type of accident it was in is very important. Additionally, my brother does body and mechanic work and wouldn't mind doing it for free. Unfortunately, I gotta do most of the easy relentless type work (sanding and all that good stuff) but who cares Im getting it free.


Answer
Dude, you cannot afford a 2011 anything!! A car that has a salvage title is a car that was totaled and was repaired. It is basically worthless and I encourage you to speak with any insurance professional as to insurance and risks associated with driving a car with salvage title. From what I know, this car is basically a throwaway car if it is involved in another crash. Then, all of your money is wasted. How come you make so little money in a month? Are you a student working part time? Your listing of expenses of less than $100 is not realistic. People eat that much in a week! Are you not buying food, cleaning supplies, laundry, kitchen, etc. as part of your share of the living expenses? Utility bills? Clothes? Entertainment? I suggest that you find an adult in your life that knows you and ask for financial counseling. Sorry. This car may look good but in my view you cannot afford this nor anything else except a scooter of sorts. Do the research and work out the numbers. Best wishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment