Wednesday, May 14, 2014

seeking cheapest car................?




kitten8282


i need it to I guess a hatchback ( i think thats what they are called)
I have a baby on the way and a big dog so I need to be able to put the car seat in and be able to give the dog some room in the back area
i did check out the aveo 5 door but is there anything cheaper out there : ) thanks for the info



Answer
"Estate" is what the UK calls a wagon. Just FYI.

The Toyota Matrix is roomy enough and at 2-3 years old you can get one for ~$14k USD.

a simple travel system/buggy with car seat?







Where can I get a simple pushchair with car seat/2 in1.

First: A simple pushchair with car seat, a few years ago that was all there seemed to be you had a pushchair suitable from 6 months and a car seat on top which balanced on the bumper bar and seat. If you look on pushchair guides under travel system that is what you get but rarely see something like that on the products page. I know about flat head syndrome but never have my baby in the pram for longer than an hour and that''s only once in a blue moon. Any where I could get something like that.

Second: A 2 in 1. They can be found quite easily on a baby website now but I don't want a carrycot and a pushchair, I want a chair that faces both ways but reclines so the baby can sleep (I don't want a 3 in 1 since the pram part is unnecessary)

P.S. Helpful if they are UK brands/stores

Thanks



Answer
I would check out http://JoggingStrollerRatings.com

They have a lot of info, reviews and comparisons on strollers. Also I believe all the stuff there can be found fairly cheap on Amazon.uk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment