Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Where can I learn everything about cars online?

car news site on Cooper Car ( Mini Cooper .) on AutoDeals.LK - The No1 Car Sales Site ...
car news site image



Dan


I want to know everything. I don't care about car news, I just want to know how everything under the hood works, what it does, etc. Thanks in advance (:
edit: I have no clue what things are called. People are telling me to google/youtube stuff, I've done it. Doesn't work. I want a website that lays out types of lessons almost. I have no clue what all the parts are that makes a car, no specific make or model, just an idea



Answer
There is a site thats so good for a beginner to learn about car, especially car parts and its function. And its simple too. Make sure you like my answer, I mean credit me. the site is:http://www.trustmymechanic.com/parts_gallery.htm

Why do natural disasters in the US bring out the worst in non-Americans?




Poison Ivy


I can't believe some of the truly cruel remarks I'm reading on some foreign news sites regarding Hurricane Irene and the death/destruction it caused in the US.

Some people (mostly Brits, French, Australians, etc) actually believe the US should have been able to come through this with absolutely no damage/deaths.

Do these people actually live on Earth?? Have they ever been in a hurricane?



Answer
Did you see some of the Brits on BBC complaining about how "their holiday was ruined" and how "they've seen worse storms in Scotland"? I got a huge kick out of that. I live in England for school and I can tell you the worse I've ever seen there is a rainstorm. No, not a thunderstorm or flooding, a rainstorm. Not even any lightning.

Basically, they have no clue. Ignorance is bliss, huh? Must feel really good to care more about your stupid holiday than those who have lost their homes, cars, and lives.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment