Saturday, February 15, 2014

Has anyone had to learn to "live again" after a break up?




orange c


It's been over 5 years since I have been single. It feels so weird to not be part of a couple.


Answer
O.C. I had one Boy-Friend that died in a Car Accident-He died right there in my arms before the EMT workers could get there. That's been a long time ago, but the Memory is as Fresh as Today's Morning Sun. I couldn't go on for a long time.I Left everything- for a Long time-Still there's a part of Me that Went the Day he did. I put my Head in Books and I finished School. We were going to get Married, but Life wouldn't have it that way. Some body had other Plans for him.
I've only had one that meant a lot to me Since- and we just broke up right before Christmas. I found a Friend on here and Now He's Gone-I Don't really know where Life is taking me! I found out some disturbing News just yesterday! I've Decided I have Got to Follow My Heart and Run Like A Wild Horse-I Have to Live and Live and Live-Get The Most Out Of Everyday-Until Someone has Plans For me! I Have Dreams- Ihave a Job-I have Responsiblities-But People are Standing with me to help me Follow that Dream! So Live Sweet-Heart-We Don't Have Any Promises For tomorrow and I want You To Have All The Good Things Life Has To Offer You in 2008-
Go And Seek Your Dreams and I said I Wasn't Looking Back and I'm not. I'll be on here-off and on until I Find Out Certain Things-Then I'll Be gone for A while. Wanted to Tell You this Baby!My Heart Goes With You-Always,No matter where you Go! It's Hard-But You're Stronger than You Know.
We As Woman Have that Power To Get Through the Things That Life Throws At Us! We Stand Strong and We Stand Proud. Follow Your Dreams-and Don''t Look Back-That's My Best Advice To You Sweet-Heart-God Bless You every step of The Way.

Im looking for news about my teacher Dr bill burg who had a car accident on friday night 5 may 2006?




rafat a





Answer
Go to the local news site of the accident area. If his accident was in the same city you live, go to your local news site. They usually have information there about accidents, and they keep that info on the site for a long time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment