Wednesday, February 12, 2014

UK!! How much, annually, would car insurance be for a 17 yr old just passed, Peugeot 206....rest of info here ?




Pilot & Ma


Peugeot, 2000, manual, petrol and 17 year old just passed.
Also, if you get insured before you pass your license, it will be very high won't it? But if i get insured say 28 days before I pass my test, will my insurance company take notice of this if I tell them and reduce it seen as though I have passed?
Many Thanks
Park it on a driveway. Live in Yorkshire.
I'm not asking for exact I just want to know approximately



Answer
It depends on a number of factors (including where you keep the car and what part of the country you are in).

Your best bet would be to phone a couple of insurance companies and get a quote.

99 audi a4 quattro insurance questions?




Ian


I am looking to buy a 99 audi a4 quattro. My friend said the insurance is high on it, is it really that much higher than like a 99 honda accord? By the way I am 16 and have a clean driving record. Thanks in advance.
It is a 4 door and here is the link to the car
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2422862555.html



Answer
Yes....

The insurance cost of a car relates to both the driver and the car.
In real terms it relates to the cost of claims made against the car.
Some cars are more expensive to repair - some cars tend to be driven by people who make more claims. etc...

Although I guess you are in Ohio the principle is the same as here in the UK

Each Car model us given an insurance group.
The higher the group the higher the insurance.
Different insurance companies may offer different amounts but the higher groups will tend to be more expensive.
When a young driver is insured on a high group car this can really push your quote up.

Contact a few companies and see what they tell you.

Here are some links to info on car insurance groups in the UK which shows the A4

http://the-car-club.co.uk/Insurance-Groups-Audi-A4.html

and the Accord

http://the-car-club.co.uk/Insurance-Groups-Honda-Accord.html


Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment