Sunday, March 30, 2014

Any Free Websites To Check Car History?




Khriz


Or is CarFax the only one? I'm kinda broke right now so if theres a free website please help me guys/ladies...I would appreciate it so much.


Answer
No, that kind of information you would want to make sure you get a good history. I would not trust any other FREE site to give me that kind of info when purchasing a car. www.carfax.com

Desperate for a FREE car history report?

Q. I currently have a 2003 Ford Taurus in which is an okay car, but I would love to know the history of this car. I need a site or something where I can receive a FREE car history report. When I say FREE, no credit card info or billing info is required. If any of you guys know of any where. PLEASE RESPOND!!!


Answer
"no such thing as a free lunch." remember that quote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment