Friday, April 4, 2014

Forza 4 drifting setup?




Tyler W


i have alot of info about how to tune your car for drifting but what i want to know is what difficulty settings do i use ie. traction control on or off, stability control, abs. Thanks for your input!


Answer
Get Better Internet.

Should I buy Forza Motorsport 3 or Gran Turismo 5?




marcus123


Which one should I get? Right now I am leaning towards Forza mainly due to the large gap in price. Forza has something like 500 cars while GT5 has around 1000 cars, but the whole premium standard thing kinda has me bumed. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but the gap between the 2 seems big. I don't really wanna play GT 4 again. Damage is also a minus. I mean I don't really have to have burnout damage, but from what I have seen there really is no damage in GT5. I haven't played a forza game and liked the gameplay in GT4 (it was hard though). Really the biggest deal breaker for me is the premium standard car thing. I mean I doubt I will unlock all 1000 sum odd cars. I would hate to end up with 100 standard GT4 cars and like 20 nice new premium ones. So which should I get. It would be nice to hear from people who played both, but any input would be great. Thanks!


Answer
Well, please forgive my English, and i will try my best to help you.

each one of them has positive and negative things,

It depends on your needs, so I will give some info on each game from my experience.

1- Gran Turismo 5

-Gran Turismo 5, Has around 1000 cars, but only 200 of them has great real details, and the other 800 are just like the PS2 graphics. And they have no (in car view)

- The damage in Gran Turismo is great, the only thing that itâs not available once you start the game. You should increase your level to make it work. And it clearly shows on the 200 premium cars
.
The reason they Did so is that fixing damage cost money. And if they allow damage from the beginning, the game will be difficult for the beginners.

also

-GT5 has more maps than Forza 3
-GT5 has Dirt, snow and rain tracks, Forza 3 doesnât
-GT has Rally, Nascar, and Kart Racing which add a lot to the game.
-Oil change and car wash.
-GT5 has better and more smoke coming out of the tires when you make a show with your car.


2- Forza 3

-Forza has around 550 cars. All of them are in the same great graphics, all of them can be damaged, and all of them have the (in car view) While driving.

-Forza 3 has extra option for the manual transmission (with Cluth) which make the game more interesting.

-Forza has Better Engine sounds, better Turbo and Supercharge sounds.

-Forza Has much better upgrading system for your car⦠All the parts in the game are from real and famous companies. Such as (HKS), you can swap engines, add Turbos, supercharges, cams, and many many more to your car. you can even change the drivetrain, (ex: from FF to 4WD, or from 4WD to FRâ¦..etc. While GT5 upgrading system is very simple and cannot be compared to Forza 3.

-In Forza you can add bodykits, vinyl groups and custom paint jobs to your car.

-Forza also Has three (Drag race tracks)


These are some of the differences between GT5 and Forza 3, and you can decide what is better for you.

To be honest with you, I have and enjoy both of them, so my advice to you is just to go ahead and buy (both of them), both of them are worth to buy.

If you got them both, you will have tons of fun, either as a single player or with your friends.

Thanks

And again (Please forgive my weak English) (^_^)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment