Thursday, April 3, 2014

News =( .?




Rebecca


Why is the news never about good news? It's always about the bad news, like about the war in iraq or so and so was in a car crash here, a bus exploded, yatta yatta yatta. And now since Heath Ledger died because an accidental overdose of drugs... they're gunna keep that up for like 3 days and then leave it alone and then two months from now, they're gunna bring it back up

That's all that the news does, is with new news is up for 3 days... drops it..... two months..... review

Dont they know that they aren't helping?



Answer
The news isn't your therapist.

i've been hearing about plane crashes is it still safe to fly?




Elizabeth


i've been seeing tons of stuff on the news where stuff keeps going wrong with planes and theres all these crashes and stuff and i was going to fly to my friend's house in a few months but now i'm afraid to realistically what are the odds of being in a plane crash?


Answer
the car ride to the airport is more dangerous than the flight, I fly 3-7 times a month, actually in the last 15 days I have been on 11 different flights and that does not include non commercial flights; I have a pilots license and my buddy has a plane that I use up to a couple times a week
My brother in law is a commercial pilot so I am plugged into what is taking place in the aviation world, I can tell you with confidence that you are very safe and should not worry the least about flying, go visit your friend and don't worry...like I said, the car ride to the airport is more dangerous than the flight




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment