Tuesday, April 1, 2014

what info do i need to do a mechanic lien on a car?




Kevin


i fixed the car at my shop but the owner didn't come back more then 1 year


Answer
You need the vin # and the car.

Take the vin down to the courthouse and they should direct you what to do.

Probably just a matter of a notarized statement saying they owe you.

Replacing a Lost Car Title?




Felicia


I've lost my car titled and am in need of replacing it. I bought the car in NYS, and moved to AL while there was a lien on it. The car was registered in AL and I ended up moving back to NY and was re-registered in said state. When the car was paid off the title said AL even though I was in NY. I can't request a duplicate of the title from NYS dmv because it says that the info on file for them claims the car was non-titled, and/or the title was never released. What do I do?


Answer
Request a duplicate title from AL. You can probably do it online as long as you have all the info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment