Monday, March 3, 2014

This isn't an "if" about committing suicide, it's "when"?




Heather U


Sent a random letter out to a site that proclaimed they will listen to my problems and help me out. They did listen and they wrote back. It's nice, but it doesn't take these feelings away.

I want out. And the only reason I'm still here is because of Hell.

I always wish that it were me in the car accident on Highway 69, or the one on FOX news who got murdered, or even the one who died of cancer. Those people want to live, I don't. Let me have their way out.

I can't go on. I know I'm only 21 and I've heard many times that life will get better. But it hasn't since I was 13. It got worse.

I love my friends and family and they're the second reason I haven't done it yet. I don't want them to hate me for doing this selfish thing. They just wouldn't understand.

I've searched and searched trying to find the answers. The easiest way. The quickest way. The smart way. How to do it. Where to do it. Should I leave a note behind?

But something keeps me holding on when all I want to do is let go. Why?

Public - 5:31 PM - 1 view - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it



Answer
Just hold on to what you love. You love your family. Hold on to them with all that you have. You would not be selfish for doing that, but i can tell that deep down there is something holding you back. Maybe you have a purpose that you haven't filled, something that hasn't been lived. There is always hope, even in the deep crevices of sorrow. I know i don't have much room to talk, and I am sorry if i sound like some lame teen who has no idea what she is talking about...I have suffered from a mild version of what you are going through for awhile now. And honestly the only thing that has halfway pulled me out of it is my faith. Faith in God. But it doesn't have to be a spiritual thing. Just faith in anything...future love and relationships, just even something little like a future smile. Maybe talk to someone you can trust about your sadness...? i don't know. If you wanna talk here is my email. asoccer6@gmail.com.

what should you do if you think you ran overs someone's pet cat?




MtnResiden


I live in the mountains and there are a lot of wild animals (bears, fox, mountain lions, elk, deer, raccoons, coyotes) and there is always a danger that something is chasing something else and animals dart into the road running scared. Tonight, I was driving up the winding mountain road and a beautiful cat (didn't look wild) - black with white tipped paws and tail - that I saw just before it darted across the road about 5 feet in front of my car. I was instantly sickened because I feel certain I went over that cat and likely killed it. I came right home to get my husband (it was late and I don't know anyone along that section of country road) as I was so distraught I didn't think I would present well knocking on complete strangers doors crying at night asking if the cat belonged to them. Who do I call? What should be done? I am willing to find a replacement pet from one of the shelters, but I just don't know what should be done. Up here, there are not many cats outside except barn cats that people keep for keeping down the mice population, otherwise they keep their pet cats in since there are so many wild animals. Any ideas.
My dear husband went down to check things out/clean up, etc. for me while I sought guidance here. He didn't want me to have to re-experience the trauma as we travel this road every day to go to work/home. Happy to say that the cat has 9 lives and there is no evidence of any animal debris either on the road nor on the car so he must've been superfast! It happened so fast and
I wasn't 100% certain I hit the cat, but I didn't have any chance to avoid a collision so I thought I must have :-(



Answer
You are so kind to respect the cat and his family that way.

If I were you, and in a position to replace the cat, as mentioned, I would first look for the owner. I would post an add saying "Is your cat missing?", with a description of the cat, but not the details. You can mention where you saw him, like the road you were on, to be specific for the owner. If they message you, you can break the news to them. If I were the owner looking for my cat, I would not be mad at you. I would understand that it was an accident, and that the fact that you went through so much trouble to tell me would be greatly appreciated. I lost a cat once, looked for 4 months, and never found him. If I could only know what happened to him, it would have made my grieving period much quicker.

I you are in a position to replace the cat, I would offer it delicately. I would say that if there's anything I can do to help, I'd be happy to. I know when you just hear about losing a furry family member, the idea of replacing them is painful, so best to avoid it I suppose.

I do hope you do whatever you feel you need to. It can be so devastating, and it's no one's fault.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment