Wednesday, March 5, 2014

where in botswana did the google camera car hit the donkey?




Corcra St


i saw a news article about this and i want to see for my self.


Answer
It was, of course, already debunked.

Coordinates to enter in Google Maps search:
-23.527824, 24.72265

There's a link to the street-view in the
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/01/15/did-google-run-over-donkey-in-botswana/ story.

Should I buy a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for about 19 Grand?




DramaX


I want to know whats good and bad about the car.
Thank You!
Its FWD.



Answer
Outlanders, sport or full sized, are arguably Mitsubishi's strongest offering besides the Lancer. I'd own one if I didn't already have 4 or so Mitsus. I'd go all the way for the SE AWC if you ever encounter winter weather. Its arguably the most advanced all wheel drive system on the market, behind its big brother S-AWC and Nissan's ATTESA system. You wont be disappointed. Mitsubishi isn't going anywhere....besides, rumor has it Suzuki is on there way back in a couple of years.

Per Nov 21, 2012
http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/mitsubishi-lancer-named-reliable-car-15-years-article-1.1205917

Mitsubishi Lancer named, and I quote, "Most reliable car of the last 15 years."

Per Oct 28, 2009
http://www.examiner.com/article/and-the-most-and-least-reliable-car-makers-by-brand-are
Shocker. #6 right behind acura and way ahead of any american competition.

Per Jul 25, 2012 in UK ratings
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179067/Land-Rover-revealed-UKs-reliable-car-71-cent-years-old-break-year.html

Tied for 6th ahead of all american companies and 1% behind subaru. The Euro line-up only differs from the american in that they offer certain models in a diesel format AND most importantly, they sell the Evo FQ400, the most powerful Evolution variant able to be obtained. One could argue these options can easily add to maintenance and reliability concerns. Seems they did pretty well there huh?

Not sure where you got transmission issues from. I worked in a junkyard when I was younger. If I remember correctly, over the course of the year I was there, 3 Mitsubishis were dropped off. What we did keep getting plenty of in were chevys, fords, and gmcs all with bad trannys.

Don't hate what you don't know kiddies. It's fun to pass on misinformation, but sometimes it just gets old and makes you look ignorant.
I should know, I work on them every day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment