Saturday, March 8, 2014

New car, License plate ideas?




:)


I just got my car few days ago!! yayiii meee =]
I am turning 18 soon. So college here I come!
I want a really cute/funny/girly license plate.
I noticed they are not that colorful... which sucks.. but It would be nice to have something cute on my car.
Any ideas?
Jonathan I am a girl.



Answer
with the limited info given i say "COED-QT" maybe PHD 4ME OR BRLYLGL

what info dose your license plate give cops?




Duck


I got puled over a few times for my inspection being out and I cant get my car fixed enough to pass. so i gotta drive it as is. but the last time i got pulled the cop only saw my car for a few moments and then disappeared in my rear view.(i was turning right as he was traveling left) ad then about a mile down the street i see the cop in my rearview with his lights on to pull me over. so what exactly dose a cop get from a short incounter with my car? like what kind of info?
would my driving record indicate weather or not my inspection is out?



Answer
Depends on the jurisdiction.
Mine the name, address, drivers license information f any registered owners, status of plates (such as inspection status) wants and warrants on registered owners.
That stuff comes real fast if things are working right.
From the name & b date info on dl can get basic criminal background.
If needed given a few more minutes if the names match any names, victims or offenders, in any police reports made locally but by that time you are normally stopped.
Once stopped lots more can be found out but you just asked about plates.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment