Saturday, May 31, 2014

How do I get to Singapore by KL by bus?

Q. Going to Kota Kinabalu, and going to KL...but how do I get from KL to Singapore. My aunt in Singapore told me the bus is the cheapest & fastest. I need more info!
I'm going to Kota Kinabalu on June and we're also going to KL but also planning to Singapore. Cheapest way to get to KL from Kota Kinabalu? Singapore from KL? Travel time? Fastest? People please give me details. Thanks


Answer
bus from KL (Puduraya Bus Terminal) to Singapore is defintely the cheapest but not the fastest, journey takes about 5 hours, if traffic is smooth. The fastest way is to drive car, takes about 3 hours to reach Singapore.

the only way to Kota Kinabalu is by plane, so maybe you can try air asia from KL. hope this helps, cheers

Travel Malaysia, Bangkok,Singapore with wife?




akmmorshed


I want to travel Bangkok & Singapore from Malaysia by rail with my wife. Can anybody tell me the fastest train from Malaysia to Bangkok and Singapore with fare, route and time please? I would appreciate if some one can tell me about the budget hotels near city center of Malaysia, Bangkok & Singapore with fare, if possible, place of visit of Malaysia, Bangkok, Singapore with reasons.


Answer
I have taken the train from Bangkok to Singapore through Malaysia. So I know there are trains going in the other direction. The ride is long and slow! No bullet speed trains! You get what you get! You may be able to upgrade to First Class or even a sleeper car (especially the Thai part of the ride.) But you are in for a long ride!

Possible layover spots are in Kuala Lumpur, Butterworth-Penang, Hat Yai Thailand. I think I did the run for under $100 US, including one cheap hotel in Butterworth. I used First Class from Butterworth to Singapore. For sleeper cars in Thailand get the request in early. (Three different currencies including your own.)

Seat 61 has some good information on this rail system. Plus just use Google and you will be surprised with how much info you can get.
http://www.seat61.com/Thailand.htm

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment