Thursday, May 22, 2014

should i text him or not?




tinkerbell


Please help me on this...well it is kind of hard for me to think about this over n over again...i just know that my ex bf had a car crash..n i would like to convey my sympathy for him n his family..but when i think of it back again shud i convey my sympathy by texting him or not since i have promised to myself that i dont want to know about him till the day i die cos he's the one that dump me ...but when my silly friend told me bout this deep in my heart suddenly i felt sorry for him...i guess im kind of egoist


Answer
Well I don't know why he dumped you or any other personal info. But you two did have something for each other and cared about one another. So I think you could, because that is a tragic thing that has happen to him and his family. If he was a jerk to you and treated you horribly in your relationship then forget about it.

How do I submit my car to the shows?




Igor Shama


like "Reinvent the Weels", or something like that?


Answer
at the bottom of the page on most all car style show it will say terms and conditions click link and you find info like what it below


If you desire any Submissions and/or user name to be removed from this Site, please contact us at info@reinventthewheels.com. Photograph, text, audio and/or video uploads and removals shall NOT occur more often than once per day. Photograph, text, audio and/or video uploads and removals shall NOT occur more often than once per day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment