Saturday, May 24, 2014

What is required for get a car dealer license in texas?




jorgitoo


Thats my cuestion, what i need to get my car dealer license in el paso texa, who can help me to get it, where i need call for info ? 5 star to best answer....


Answer
Car dealer license information is provided on the Texas DMV website, which is linked below.

http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/dealers/licensing.htm

Car dealer overpaid for my trade-in...........?




MarenN


I just purchased a vehicle from a dealer and I traded in my old vehicle. I owed $2,775 for my old vehicle and they were giving me $8,500 for the trade-in. Before going to the dealer I printed out the pay-off quote from my finance company. When we were negotiating the contract for the new vehicle, the car salesman said that they had to put the amount owed on my old vehicle from my credit report which was $3,190 because I had a recent payment that had not been reported. They subtracted the credit report amount from my $8,500 trade-in amount and and applied the remainder as my down payment. They said that the overpayment on my old vehicle would be refunded to me after the account was closed. The salesman and the finance lady both said that it would be mine to keep. Now only a week later, the same lady that did the financing paperwork is calling saying that there was an overpayment of over $300 to my trade-in and that I needed to give them the check. Did they mistakenly forget or did I get swindled? I know that there main goal is to make money, but this is an Infiniti dealer and not some whole in the wall, buy here pay here place and I didn't expect that from them. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Rancingfan........I was trying to not be vague. I was not upside down on my trade-in. My car was worth $8500, but I still owed $2775. That leaves me with a net of $5725 to apply toward the sales price of the new vehicle($27500). However, they put on the sales contract that the amount owed on my old vehicle was $3090 because my most recent payment to my old vehicle had not been reported to the credit bureau. Why should they get the extra money?



Answer
If the new car was $10,000 and $3000 was owed on the trade in car, the loan would be $13,000 only if the trade had zero value. If the trade car was worth $5,000, then the loan would be $8,000 plus sales tax, title and tags, dealer pack fees and any extras like upgrade radio.

Go to the company which financed your trade when you bought it. They will tell you, in writing, what payoff they quoted to the dealer. Take this info to the dealer, and talk to the finance manager. If the dealer charged you $3,090 to pay off trade and the amount actually paid by dealer to old lender was $2,775, then dealer owes you the difference. If the amount they paid was actually $3,300, then you owe the dealer money. After sorting this out, you calculate the accurate payoff on trade, to the actual date finance company received the money for payoff, and settle with them. Usually, they will quote payoff to a date several days after the transaction, and will owe you the excess.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment