Monday, September 23, 2013

now that fidel casto is letting his people buy and sell cars is this there second move away from communism?

car news of the world on ... , Flea Markets to sell new cars / Scrape TV - The World on your side
car news of the world image



B X


just recently the cuban goverment announced that there people will be allowed to buy and sell homes starting up a real estate market that stoped to exist, now the cuban goverment is allowing people to buy and sell cars and starting a auto industry, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-15710861


Answer
more capitalism = less communism.

How would you like it if news has more good news than bad news?




caltam84


I watched the news on television and read newspaper, and there seems to be more bad news than good news. I would prefer more good news than bad news. Unfortunately, it won't likely happen. It does get really depressing for me.


Answer
It would be great, but it's not likely to happen.

People like car wrecks... I don't know why, but most seem fascinated with bad news.

I stopped watching the news, and reading papers regularly about a year ago. I read news on the internet, where I can pick and choose what I think I need to know about what's happening in the world. I don't allow myself to be 'forced' to read something that someone else 'thinks' I should read any more.

This works good for me. I try to focus on positive stories, and avoid getting sucked in to the garbage that has seemed to consume the media.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment