Monday, September 23, 2013

What was the first car to have LCD user interface?

car info systems on Page: www.harborfreight.com Find out what's wrong with your car ...
car info systems image



Tommy


What was the first production car that have a LCD user interface,

A LCD panel that displays the navigation, music player, phone, in car entertainment system , automatic parking, backup camera , car info, trip info etc

thanks for answering :)



Answer
First original-equipment radio - 1923 Springfield..

First navigation system - August 1981 Honda Accord (analog, dealer-installed)

First navigation system with voice controls - 2002 Infiniti Q45

First digital navigation system - 1990 Acura Legend

First GPS navigation system - 1990 Mazda Eunos Cosmo

First active audio volume control - 1990 Chevrolet Corvette Bose/Delco Gold Series

First telematics assist system - 1996 tie 1997-model Cadillac Seville (OnStar) and Lincoln Continental (Motorola RESCU)

First Bluetooth-capable audio system - 2000 Chrysler

First MP3-capable audio system - 2001 Mazda Protegé MP3

First active noise cancellation - 2005 Acura RL

First steering wheel mounted audio controls - 1984 Nissan 300ZX AE

First front auxiliary input (for iPod/MP3 devices) (OEM systems) - 2006 Chevrolet

How do I know what farad power capacitor should I get?




truballer6


I have just upgraded my car audio system. Everything is Power Acoustik I have 3 12in Fubar Subs. I have 3 800 watt class D amplifiers and a 4 channel amp. I purchased a 2 Farad capacitor but i honestly think thats not going to be enough. Can anybody give me any ideas or opinions on what number farad capacitor i should use?

Thank You!



Answer
Javin M is so full of....well crap. He doesn't have the electrical background to know what a capacitor is let alone what it does. I know this because he and I have had a little chat on the matter and he has trouble backing up his claims with fact, he relies strictly on hearsay.

As far as connectivity, it would be best to contact the manufacturer to do it correctly.

I know a cap can be beneficial as I'm running one and I measured a definite change in my electrical systems response curve to big bass hits with an oscilloscope.

If your total system power is more than 1000 watts RMS you will need to:

1. Upgrade the alternator to a high output alternator
2. Upgrade to a heavy duty deep cycle battery
3. Upgrade the "Big 3" - that is to replace the power wire between the battery and alternator and the ground strap.

Failure to do this will result in you replacing them anyway as the alternator will eventually fail.

Here is a guide that will calculate what size alternator and power wires you need http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=6d26c621

You'll need Microsft Excel to use it.

See my site for more info http://spkrbox1.spaces.live.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment