Sunday, January 26, 2014

can anyone tell me about the comedy union club on w pico?

car valeting news on ... - Mobile Car Valeting Service - products - Car Paint Colour Restorer
car valeting news image



slickric


And how's the neighborhood?


Answer
The club's in the Mid-City area, which has a high population of African-Americans. Doesn't matter what the neighborhood's like if the people inside are funny. However, it's not funny if you come out and your car is gone. Definitely use the Valet.

Damon Wayans is playing there soon. He's a hoot.

I can tell you who won't be playing there: Michael Richards. http://blackpressusa.com/News/Article.asp?SID=3&Title=National+News&NewsID=11575

What do you want to do after highschool ... or what did you do if your out ...?

Q. I want to go to a 2 year community college then a university and major in journalism to become a journalist.
You know...
Write for the newspaper..Become a reporter...Im hopin one day i can be a news achor...
Im a tenth grader.
So ive got two years left..
Oh and i write for my schools newspaper..
Its awesome.
My teachers says im one of the best writers she has had in that class.


Answer
I graduated a year early, from high school! I had just turned 17!
I went to a Radio Broadcasting school, and graduated a year later, with my FCC license!! My first job, I was a sound engineer, in a recording studio, in Newport Beach, California!! I also modeled clothing for Bullocks Wilshire!! I went on to acting classes, at MGM Studios in Hollywood, and then I dealt Blackjack in Las Vegas, and Valet parked cars at a small club on the strip, which was a very good job, I made about $350.00 a night in tips, almost as good as dealing cards!! These are just a few things I did, after I graduated from High School~~~ Good luck to you, I hope some day, I can turn on the TV, and see you on the News, as a news anchor!! You can do whatever you have your heart set upon!! My very best to you!!
LOVE&LIGHT~~~
xoxo agoodgirl_msj
Julie




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment