Friday, January 31, 2014

TH Family: Bill had a car accident!!!!?




Supersonic


Here it is:
http://www.tokiohotelrocks.com/2009/11/13/news-tokio-hotels-bill-kaulitz-had-an-car-accident/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

I almost had a heart attack but when I read it,what a relief!!!

What were your toughts at first when you heard "bill had a car accident?"
here's the interview after the car accident:

Tokio Hotel rock star Bill Kaulitz has said itâs a âmiracleâ he is still alive following his high-speed motorway crash.

The 20-year-old totalled his Audi Q7 on the A24 autobahn in Germany last week on his way to Berlin.

Police spokesman Niels Borgmann (31) of Schwerin told BILD: âWe can confirm at this time that there was an accident between an Audi and a Mercedes van. Involved in the accident were a 20 and 45 year-old man. Neither was injured.â

Bill spoke exclusively with BILD about the crash and how he survived.

The singer said: âI think about the crash everyday. I think I need some more time to process it. Itâs sitting pretty deep.

âI thought I would not leave there alive. I have definitely never been that close to death! It is a miracle that Iâm still alive.
âIn a moment like that you only think about saving your life. With another car, things may have gone differently. I didnât have a scratch on me.â

What did he do when the car came to a halt?

Bill added: âI immediately tried to get out of the car. I pushed the door open with all my strength and immediately called the police on my mobile. I was completely confused and was in shock. The police tried to calm me down over the phone.â

His relatives travelled to Berlin immediately to help calm him down.

âMy brother Tom was really concerned. I kept seeing the pictures in my head all night and couldnât sleep. Everybody supported me and tried to motivate me.â

And the singer had to put his shocking experience aside as he went on to perform the next day at the MTV Europe Music Awards in the German capital, and walked away with the award for âBest Bandâ.

Tokio Hotelâs producer and manager David Jost told BILD: âWe actually advised Bill to cancel the performance because of the accid
*accident. But even though the crash was a huge shock for Bill, he insisted on performing.â

At the beginning of next year, Germanyâs most successful rock band will be on home turf â this time not in a car, but a tour bus!

On February 26 they will give a big concert in Oberhausen and on February 28 in Hamburg.



Answer
OH NOES!! :O

thank god bill is okay!!!
i thought it was a rumour or something at first but when i read this interview, i was like O.o!

that must've been pretty hard, and performing RIGHT after... wow..
bill is just.... amazing.

and how his family and friends comforted him.
awwww i shouldve been there to hug him!!

damnn school and homework and sleeping and living on the other side of the world from germany!
>.<

CAR ACCIDENTS IN WEST BRADFORD TWP, ON 1-13 AND 1-14 2010?




Connie





Answer
Try this site it have a lot of accidents...............

http://thedailyreview.com/news




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment