Thursday, May 8, 2014

can the Alpine IDA-X303 car stereo be used with a android phone via USB?




cweb 54


i want to buy the deck but i dont know if it will work with my android smart phone?? any body have any additional info please!!! thanks


Answer
abo not

1998 lincoln town car skips. no codes showing. what to check?




Carolina G





Answer
What do you mean it skips? We need more info.

Like the engine misses, where it doesn't fire on one cylinder? If that`s the problem, than its a coil pack.


I have a 1998 towncar touring sedan myself, and when I had a coilpack going bad which wouldnt throw the engine light. I bought an obd2 tester like in my sources, It allows you to check unconfirmed codes(pending faults).


In order for you to get an check engine light, the same problem needs to pop up two times in 90 seconds. If it doesn`t show up twice, than you dont get a check light, which is why you need this product.

It only works with Android phones, and you can download the program called TORQUE for free. All you need is the 25 dollar ELM 327, OBD2 V1.5 scanner which operates via bluetooth.

First video is a tour of the program, second video is the exact scanner I bought for my car. It took 6 days for my scanner to get to me from this seller.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment