Sunday, May 4, 2014

What car should I get?




adskfj


I'm 17, and I want to start looking for the car that fit me: I like old American racing car (but not too old please), dark color, strong engine, a price that I can affort, if you saw the movie Faster and know the SS that The Rock drives than you know that I want something like that. My other option is a Ram truck, what do you think?

I need the car brand, speed, price and other infos if you can. Thank you :)



Answer
The car is a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport... A classic American Muscle car... Base engine was a 350 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 although some had 454 ci V8s... Cars like these were plentiful when I was in high school, as was the 1967 Pontiac GTO... Mine were a 68 GTO and a 69 Mercury Cougar Eliminator...

These are definitely Old school rides... I remember working on my car all weekend to make it faster, cooler, or sound better, so that I could drive it to school on monday morning and Blow away the other hot rods during lunch...

Those were good days to be a kid, good clean fun and plenty to do...

Our cars were our lives, and of course our girl friends...

It's too bad that these cars are out of reach for most of us now... A good 72 Chevelle SS will cost around $25,000.00...

By todays standards these cars probably won't keep up with the technology of the newer cars, but they are definitely fun to own and drive...

As a first car, you might look into an older mid 70s Pontiac Trans Am or Chevrolet Camaro Z-28... These can still be bought in good shape for a lot less, but even they cost more than they did when they were new...

how do i become a car expert?

Q. By cars i mean sports cars: exotics,tuners,super cars. I'm currently 15 but as a kid from 4-7 years and again 9 i was obsessed with car makes and i knew the name of every car i saw. I always played games like NFS, Forza motorsport. My first racing game was Test Drive 6 when i was 4 years old. But now I want to know about the engineering of cars. And how to fix one up and what not. I am currently playing Forza Motorsport 4. What should i do to increase my knowledge in cars.
I don't live in a small town


Answer
Attend local car meets even if there nothing big,attend car shows and all those get talking to folks,but car mags and look up info on the net if you get the chance buy a cheap scrap car and strip it.

Games are a step to learn cars but if your not careful and i have seen friends whom play the games etc and feel they know all about cars and driving when they cannot even drive.

I have one lad whom keeps coming round my house to look around my Skyline and ask me questions.So do the same where you live if you see a car model that you like the look of.

Also go around car garages and see if they need help even passing parts or making tea after school and at weekends.

Also




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment