Sunday, August 4, 2013

Do I have to give my landlord my car insurance info?

car insurance info on Car Insurance Information document Royalty Free Stock Photo
car insurance info image



Kim


Hi - I've been living in my apartment in NJ for 3 years and I'm moving out in 2 weeks. My landlord just (today) asked me for my car insurance information for the first time. He says that he needs it for his insurance company. I've had a car the entire time that I've lived here and he's never asked for it before. Do I legally have to give it to him?
Thanks!



Answer
I've been a landlord and that is a new one to me. If he really demands it though and you don't give it to him he could evict you.

Car insurance taking longer than 24 hours to appear on the DVLA system.?

Q. I bought my car insurance around 2pm yesterday and was hoping to tax my car online today as my insurance details wont come through for another 3-6 days, I'm unsure why my car insurance info has taken longer than 24 hours to be added to the DVLA system for my car, anyone else had this problem and know why?


Answer
Yes. Insurance companies typically download tape at least twice a week . . .which means, you have to wait up to four days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment