Monday, March 24, 2014

Best Car for under 12k?




MissMegan


I would like it to be at least an 08 & have under 75xxx miles. I'm only 5 ft so I need to be able to reach the pedal w ease. Good gas mileage & low upkeep. Live in Ohio. So what would be the best bang for my buck?


Answer
lots of great car info here

http://bloodycars.co.uk

some of the cars are available in the usa

Welcome Car Finance UK?




Gordie


has anyone had any dealings with Welcome Car Finance?

im meant to go next Friday with my documents and they say leave with a car, but im hoping someone can lend me some info about thier experiences.

how much deposit they want, and what they monthly payments are?? i know this will vary depending on what car but hoping to just get an idea

Thanks



Answer
Here are reviews from people who have used welcome car finance..

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews107856.html

With a typical finance APR of 19.9% this is a very expensive way to buy a car, but if your credit score/history isn't that good then this is the only way you go. Their personal loans are even more expensive with a typical APR of over 60%!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment