Thursday, March 27, 2014

How Easy Would It Be To Get From Stanley To Corbridge?




specialchi


Im thinking of applying for a job in Corbridge, Northumberland but i live in Stanley County Durham, as i dont have a car i would need to take public transport. How long would it take to get their by bus? And what bus would i need to get? It would be a 6am start! Would i make it? I've tried to look it up myself and failed. Any info is greatly appreciated.


Answer
I tried looking this journey up on the Directgov journey planner http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/DG_10036717 but it seems the journey would take about 2 hours and involves at least one change ... it says you have to go all the way into Newcastle to get the Arriva Northumbria service 685 to Carlisle which goes through Corbridge !!! ... and it certainly doesn't start early in the morning ... sounds like you would need your own transport to be able to get to this job

Where to turn for help financially, in Europe?




Aija


I donât know where to turn for help for one of my friends in Latvia, my best friend; Laila. She is in terrible distress! She cries every day; she does not know where to get the help that she needs. She needs almost two thousand dollars. The reason for that is because she was not able to pay for her apartment, for a few months. She has no clothes, but the ones on her; she has a daughter and she is running out of clothes to wear, because she is growing, she is three years old. I have asked around, there is no help.
She has three days left, before she has to go to court, please give some ideas, and donât be mean, you will get reported.

PS. I did not find the right category, so please forgive me that it is not in the right place.



Answer
I dont know of the laws in Latvia, but here in the UK we have things like the 'Citizens advice Bureau' and Directgov would give child support.

I am sorry that I cannot be of much help, my only advice is that you look for local charities to help with clothing for the child and food etc

Extreme I know but the only thing I can think of off the top of my head other than more illegal sexual related things are for her to do egg donation.
Does she have any skills? If she does then to use these to sell whatever service she can provide. Does she work? more info needed to know what resources she has that can be utilized.

Im sorry but cannot think of a way in 3 days to get £2000, even loans and things would take more than 3 days to go through. Does she have a car, could she sell things that will add up to £2000?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment