Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Need help getting info from license plate number?

car info from license plate on delaware passenger plate license plates delaware lottery delaware ...
car info from license plate image
Q. I need to get just the name of the car owner of the vehicle with license plate DMZ5703. New York License plate.

I know some sites can give you info for a price, but most are too pricey for me. Can anyone help me out with this? Maybe if you already have an account for people's records?


Answer
Those sites are a scam, unless your in law enforcement or employed by a government agency such as the DMV you can't get that information, anyone in law enforcement or employed by the government that passes that information to someone not authorized will be subject to prosecution and lose there job,

Can someone call the cops if the only thing they probably got is your license plate?




iT'S A gIR


I went to the bank and a car was parked. I tried to park my truck and it was really narrow so i hit the car that was beside it. The owner was three car down so he did see me. We talked and gave him a false name and false policy number. But i don't know if he got my license plate number. Can he find out my info from my license plate.


Answer
LOL, sorry to laugh but it truly is funny. If you do get away with it somehow (confused face) right on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment