Monday, September 30, 2013

Does a Mercedes S430 come with a VCAP Dvd player?

yugo car info on Toyota - Allion (NZT260) for sale in Sri Lanka :: CAR FOR SALE LANKA
yugo car info image



Kinley


2004 if available


Answer
Shawn,
Yes, a 2004 Mercedes S430 does come with a VCAP DVD Player System. I own a superstore of cars, and we sell every make of car ranging from Acura to Yugo, and from 1892 to 2008. We happen to have the car that you are looking for in stock in our Los Angeles location. There are 8 of them all different colors, all 2004, ranging from $18,000 to $30,000 no typo. Email me at the address below or talk live on MSN, for more info.

My dad is looking to buy my brother and I car. Read more info!!!?




Lewis


My bro and I just got our licenses, and now my dad will buy us a car. What's a great teenager-friendly car that can:
1: have good gas mileage.
2: it has to be used (my dad aint gonna spend over 10000 on a new car.
3: it can haul lots of musical equipment, such as a drum kit when needed, and many amps and guitars.
4: a car that is really reliable when it excedes overe 100,000 miles.
(My dad isn't gonna buy us any sports car cuz he thinks we will wreck it a lot sooner)
5: stick-shift or automatic!



Answer
Yugo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment