Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why is a British energy firm trying to kill the electric car.?

car news in uk on Complete guide to 2012's new cars - Auto Trader UK
car news in uk image



Bob


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7874065/Electric-cars-must-be-taxed-to-pay-for-more-power-stations-or-National-Grid-could-fail.html
By proposing that electric cars be taxed and that the electric cost for the cars should be the same as gas.



Answer
Thanks for a very thought provoking post. It makes me think about when there were few diesel automobiles and diesel fuel was far less expensive then gasoline. Then entered the law of supply and demand with increasing numbers of diesel automobiles and small trucks. Although it is less costly to produce diesel - less refinement - diesel is now more expensive than gasoline in the US due to increased demand. Despite the hardships the increased diesel costs inflicted on the trucking industry and the resulting rise in cost of all goods dependent on transportation, the price went up. It seems to me that if electric cars get popular, the price of electricity will rise due to more demand, placing a burden on everyone who uses electricity. If this happens, we may be searching for an alternative to power all our industrialized gadgets - or a way to do without so many industrialized gadgets, which I am in the process of doing.

How do you keep cats out your car if you want your windows in the day.?




Olivia P


Cats like,to jump in my car not my cats I want my windows down how do I keep cats out?


Answer
you could always get pet guards for your car. they normally stop your dogs jumping out of car
while you leave the windows open for fresh air.
However I don't see why the wouldn't stop cats getting in.
you must be a very trusting person as I'd never leave my car open when untended. and you'll find that if it's stolen and your insurance finds out you leave the windows open the wont pay you.
My friend left her car unlocked while she went into a news agents and had the car stolen £52,000 uk
she never got a penny for it!! so be careful what you wish for!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment