Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Whats a good site to find cheap cars?

car news site on 2010 Toyota Axio Car on AutoDeals.LK - The No1 Car Sales Site in Sri ...
car news site image



Grey smile


I always find car site and theyre all over the place with prices.
i really just need a car less than 5g
ive searched craigslist and all the local ads.



Answer
ksl.com
ebaymotors.com
other news sites that have car classifieds( look for one in your area)

Which car is more reliable for daily usage?




*Cherry*


I am planning on purchasing a car for this coming summer. It will be my 2nd car. These are my options....

1) 2007 Nissan 350z
2) 2004 Infiniti G35
3) 2003 Porsche Boxster convertible

My favorite (and the one I am very excited about) is the Porsche.

I want to know which one will be more reliable because I need it to drive to work (45min commute) and to school (1hr commute) I am pretty young also and most people i have asked do not want me to purchase the porsche. I did have to work pretty hard to save up for a nice car so I want to make sure it is reliable :) I am planning on keeping one of these for about 4yrs.



Answer
I would say the Infiniti. But I would also reccomend the G37XS or G37S, as you will get more of the "fun factor" with those. The XS is AWD and GREAT in snow if needed. The reason for my reccomend action is insurance will be a little less pricey, you would be getting a luxury car, and its sporty and very quick.
G37XS
http://fenceviewer.com/site/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=72782:on-the-road-review-infiniti-g37xs&Itemid=938
G37S
http://www.oncars.com/news-blogs/story/130/Infiniti-G37S-Part-3-Performance-Review




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment