Friday, December 13, 2013

How will it cost to open a car dealership?

car dealership info on Auto Dealer License And Dealer-Related Info at DMV.org: The DMV Made ...
car dealership info image



Marlon


Okay. I've been looking all over the internet trying to figure out how much it will cost to open a car dealership. But can you get any franchises for opening a dealership? By the way I am 15 and have no clue what it'll cost. So say for instance. I wanna open up a new car dealership. How much will it cost and is there any franchise for it? I heard opening a business with a franchise cost $20,000-50,000. Or what about a used car dealership? Say like if I wanted to open a lamborghini and ferrari dealer or a mercedes or Ford dealer or a bmw dealer and is there a franchise? How much will it cost opening that? Please give me some info and number.


Answer
one million dollars

Are there any websites that provide info on local car dealership offers?




fleepflawp


I know a lot of websites like this have sprung up recently in various sectors, from amalgamating info on drink specials at local bars to deals on local electronics, etc. Does anybody know if there are any for car dealerships? Thanks!


Answer
I don't know about your area, but in my area, LA (Lower Alabama), many of the local dealerships have their own websites. Grab a newspaper and look at the ads in the automobile section. Or, look in the yellow pages of the telephone book. It's possible they'll have their web address there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment