Sunday, December 8, 2013

What is the correct punishment for driving?

car news middle east on Porsche brings classic museum cars to UAE | Drive Arabia : Dubai / Abu ...
car news middle east image



synopsis


A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to ten lashes for driving a car:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15079620

Is this too lenient a tariff? Or would it have been more appropriate to give her in marriage to an old man?



Answer
what a shocker..a theocracy is misogynistic...whoda thunk

Would you rather live in a mansion in the middle east or 1 bedroom apartment in the US?




Cream Chee


Mansion with servants and nice cars in a country in the middle east (pak., India, afgh, iran, iraq) but with gas, electricity, water problems, always hearing about bad things on the news and all that.

Or live as an immigrant in the US in a small apartment.

I ask because I have friends who have giant houses back home in pakistan but like it better in the U.S (NY).



Answer
The middle east. As a child I lived in Syria for awhile (my dad works for an oil company). It isn't all bad, I loved living there! The people are so friendly and we went on holiday to the most amazing places. When I came back to NZ I absolutely hated it. The culture is so rich over there.

So, yeah...I'd 100% choose the middle east.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment