Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How do i make my iTunes music Louder?

car info iphone app on Car Town Streets for iPhone & iPad - App Info & Stats | iOSnoops
car info iphone app image



Kevin F


I frequently listen to music from my iPhone in my car. I have an FM transmitter that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Recently I've noticed that some songs are louder than others and I was wondering if there was an app that i can get for my mac or just something I can do in iTunes besides the "Get Info" option and turning up the volume there. I need something that will just boost the volume of the song.


Answer
some music is louder then others because of a lack of an equalizer. Just set up a equalizer on iTunes (should be in your music settings) and all songs will have the same consistant volume.

Is there a app for the ipod 4th gen to connect to the radio?




Hunter F


i know there are certain cords you can buy to plug into your car and i know there is a wireless one for your car.but i want to know if there as a app i could use with my stereo kinda like the wireless adapter can do it to cars and radios,PLEASE HELP!


Answer
http://www.shopper-deals.info/shop.php?k=ipod+4+radio&c=all

I bought this iTrip product for use with an iPhone 3GS. I am familiar with the limitations of FM transmitters and have purchased various models over the years including Griffin iTrip predescessors and have had decent success (particular units like Griffin that allow you to set the FM station to below 88.1 using Europe settings).

This unit is seriously flawed. First of all, even though it indicates that it is iPhone (3G/3GS) compatible, the iPhone displays an error message that the iTrip is not compatible with the iPhone. Apparently this is due to lack of certification from Apple.

Ignoring this problem, I was unable to get the FM transmitter to work on a clear station. The unit charges the iPhone fine. I tried several station, including 87.9, several cars, and several devices (iTouch, old iPod), etc. I contacted Griffin and they sent me a replacement unit.

The replacement unit faired a little better. I was able to get it to work in one car.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment