Sunday, January 19, 2014

How exactly does a hybrid car work, and do they give good performance?

hydrogen car info on Hydrogen Fuel Cars and Vehicles - our own blog covering hydrogen car ...
hydrogen car info image
Q. I want to know because i will be buying my first car in a few months and i need as much info as possible to ensure i get a good one. im not 100% sure i want a hybrid, but i would like to look into them. thx yall!


Answer
The tax break is already gone on the Prius model, it was in effect until the 40,000 was sold.

There are several types of hybrids. some only power the vehicle under idle by battery some charge the batteries while driving with gasoline, some create electricity under breaking. The least expensive full hybrid system take 8 years of gas saving to pay for the inflated original price.

The battery service is so very expensive at this point and the vehicles electrocute unwary mechanics. So no fiddling under the hood!!!

Disposal of the used battery pack will cause more environmental impact than the hydrocarbon emissions would have.

The time is not now and these aren't they hybrids that we will be driving.

Hydrogen cell technology is on the horizon and shows better promise.

Has anyone tried an HHO hydrogen cell on their car? Do they work?




The Racont


I recently bought plans to build one and I am hearing many different opinions. I am going to build it regardless but would like any imput from you guys if you have some. Check out 'HHO cell' on youtube for more info if your not familiar.


Answer
I am with a new-energy research group and HHO (a.k.a Hydrogen on Demand) is currently the focal point of our research. We have put various generators (ones we've built and ones we've bought elsewhere on ebay) on several test vehicles and the results are usually a 27% or more increase in MPG.
I've tripled my mileage on my Mazda engine since I've been using the latest generator I have on.

It's sad that you had to buy your plans (because you can easily obtain the info for free); but since you've got them you might as well go for it. What do you have to lose?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment