Friday, January 24, 2014

Is there an android app that would allow me to track (preferably in real-time) my phone?

car info app on ... currently available apps. Which ones might they be? you ask
car info app image



Mike


I want to see if i could put the phone in my parents car to see how long I could have an open house for ( I would track the phone and therefore their car from the computer). Is this possible? The phone doesn't have service and 3g anymore because its my old phone but it was GPS and Wifi. Is it possible?


Answer
There are phone tracking gps tracking apps for android like phonesheriff and mobilespy.
Check monitoring-softwares.com for more info about those tracker tools.

is there a android app that can scan my remote start rf and possibly another to send frequencies rf?




master ase


I would love to be able to scan my bulldog remote start radio frequencies to start and stop my vehicle from my phone. is this possible and is there any links that this process is shown. any info would be appreciated thank you.


Answer
There are some basic frequency scanners out there, but most are limited in how much info they can collect.

Your android phone is set up to send and receive signals
- wireless network 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- bluetooth 2.4 GHz
- cellular 800MHz, 850MHz, 1700MHz, 1900MHz, 2100MHz

not the band where remote starters and auto alarms work. ( usually around 350-400 MHz)

Besides.. if there was one like this, how do you suppose we could keep it from being abused?
Any neighbor could record your remote start.. or any parking valet.. or mechanic.. or lots of other folks. Nice idea, but too much abuse for a nice-to-have tool.

I'd personally love to mess around with the guy who just cut me off, or the person doing exactly 55 mph in the passing lane.. with an app like this, and a little tweaking.. I could send a mass - shut off signal, and shut down a whole bunch of cars near me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment