Saturday, January 25, 2014

What is the best website to learn more about cars?

car body news on Jaspal Bhatti Dead Body Photo Road Accident - Punjabi Hungama
car body news image



uNoS


Hey guys! What's the best website to learn more about cars. The engines, the body parts etc. Where can i learn more about them?


Answer
www.whatcar.com
Excellent news and reviews that will keep you on top of what is going on in the car world and engineering behind it.

How much is my 1938 Cadillac LaSalle worth?




Evan


I have a 1938 Cadillac LaSalle that I would like to sell, but I am unsure what the real money asking price should be. I have seen a few restored going for $28-30k that have been restored and have more miles.

My LaSalle is light Blue and has only 23k original miles. It has been in temp-controled storage for the past 6 years and has been started annually and covered. The car is a 50 series with the 3 on the tree and rear suiside doors. The cars body is in perfect condition and is all original.

The only flaws with this car is it has a small rip in the back pasanger seat. and a few of the rubber items have shown a small amount of dryroting.

I have been kicking around the idea of selling the car, but I would like to have a starting price before I proceed.

Hope someone can help. Thanks



Answer
I doubt there are many pre-war classic car appraisers hanging out on YA.

Your best bet is to find a certified appraiser that specializes in pre war cars to value it. I'd start with Hemmings Motor News to find one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment