Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Did Robert Pattinson REALLY DIE in a car accident?

Q. I have heard that this actor died in a car accident yet I hear nothing official about it. Is that TRUE? I realize that there are so many people who hate Twilight movies/books and anyone to do with them but can't people honor a person's life? This is so really sad. He was quite young. Please tell me something someone.
Oh thank you all very much.
I had no idea. I now go to work before the news comes on and come in after it has gone off. I can see CNN and FoxNews but they are speaking only about the situation in Iran, which is also terrible.

And thank you Jann Jann for that information about those 17 year old kids.

I am so so sorry to hear that.


Answer
No..he was hit by a taxi, but unharmed. The driver slammed on his breaks. Robert was running from a female mob of fans.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=101682&fm=newsmain,nrhl

Car insurance in New Zealand?




Seb


Im thinking of moving to New Zealand. I would want a car at some point and don't know how much car insurence would cost. Im 19 been driving for a year and a half. No accidents, convictions etc?


Answer
Almost impossible to answer this for you, I'm afraid. Premiums will depend on where you live, what car you buy, whether at the time you take out insurance you are holding a UK drivers licence or a NZ licence, the value of the car insured, whether you have had prior insurance in your name, what type of insurance you need (comprehensive, third party) etc etc.

I did a quick check for you with State Insurance for full insurance assuming you live in Auckland and buy a cheap car. They quoted over NZ$1000 per year.....ouch!!!! And the excess is high because you are under 21.

The good news is that car insurance is not compulsory in New Zealand. I don't recommend being without it, but, if push comes to shove, you can drive legally without it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment