Tuesday, April 22, 2014

reg on new car ???

Q. i just bought a new car on nov 15th and my reg tags still havent came in i been to the dealer 2 times to get new temp plates put on..they looked up the reg tags and it said its been printed on nov 29th and i still havent gotin it in the mail ...has any one had this problem??


Answer
YES! I am actually still having a problem with it even though i purchased my car almost 2 months ago- the problem is sometimes they need more information from you, so until they get all the info they cant process the transaction. You should call the dealership where you got your car, and make sure that everything is going smoothly on their side... Good luck!

Car accident yesterday. Question about insurance info?

Q. The other guy was in a rental, he got my insurance information and name, but with all the madness going on (I had a newborn crying his head off), I didn't get his info. But the cops came and took the report and got all of our information. I have to pick up the police accident report from the precinct tomorrow. Will his name and insurance information be on the police accident report?


Answer
I can only answer for Uk but the answer will be yes. here in UK if you have the reg. Number your insurance company will know not only if the car is insured but who the insurer is. i have little doubt that your insurance compny will have tha to hand.
best wishes the whle thing with a crump is the general inconvenience even when the insurance is being helpful




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment