Monday, April 21, 2014

Where can you find empty car templates to color my own pace car?




eDAFERGHTR


A pace car. This should not be a race car. I would prefer a corvette.
I need a blank picture of a car with no coloring on it so i can design my own. I woud like a picture of a corvette.
Hey Trixie my e-mail is eagle03mw@yahoo.com if your son could help me please i wuld really appreciate it.



Answer
I'm confused- need more info www.chevy.com the have a corvette site plus photo gallery. I'm curious in what your doing good luck. do you have a Kodak camera program on your computer? you can down load the picture and have it come out as a drawing. my boys used tracing paper, outlined the car in the photo w/fine tip marker, then trace it on the tracing paper. or give me a year or site. I can have my son download it put it through my program and e-mail you in the morning, he's already in bed.

What are some tips and advice for starting your own car rental business?

Q. Say if someone wanted to start their own car rental business with a fleet of say 6 cars, how can they go about doing this, what kind of costs would be involved, etc?
I'm basically looking for any info or tips on this.
Thanks.


Answer
Go to http://www.score.org/template_gallery.html and download the Excel template for estimating startup costs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment