Monday, July 29, 2013

Are there any car promos in the Philippines?

car dealer news on ... Mkx Changes Release and Price on prices-cars.com | prices-cars.com
car dealer news image



moi_12


Are there any car promos for any car dealer here in the Philippines? I wanted to ask my dad to buy me a car on my 18th birthday and he asked me to find car promos to lessen the expense. Can you give me the site if there are any? Thanks :)


Answer
http://www.toyota.com.ph/news_and_events/2010/150610_1.asp

What recourse do I have if I think a car dealer has ripped me off for repair work?




Tony K


I had my car serviced by a dealer (the car was not bought there and is not covered by any warranties) to repair a brake line. The manager said they would replace all brake lines (front and rear) for $450. When I picked up my car, only one line was replaced (the line going from the master cylinder to the hose, where the line then separates for the rear left and rear right). I was not happy, since the Midas shop in town said they would have done replaced all brake lines for $360. I didn't mind the fact that I had paid for dealer-brand service, but what bothered me was the dealer did not do all the work they said they would do. What actions can I take to get a refund, get the job fully done, or something else?


Answer
1)Talk to shop manager 1st, see what they do.
2) Write nasty letter to president of the dealership.
3) Get work inspected by 3rd party shop, & get a written report on the work done by the dealership.
4) Keep all documentation from above plus the original work order & invoice & take them to small claims court.
5) In my town the local TV station news department has a consumer help reporter. Go there, businesses that rip people off hate publicity, & usually settle ASAP.

Do the above in numerical order, & stop at whatever stage brings you satisfaction. Research, & make sure you are in the right, always be polite, & don't get angry or threaten when dealing with these people, no matter how frustrated you get, just back off & move to the next step. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment