Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How do i transfer my lease over to a buyer?

car leasing news on 2014 subaru forester reviews and ratings - the car connection, Get the ...
car leasing news image



Ashley S


I'm selling my car due to our 3rd baby on the way and need to upgrade to vehicle with third row seating. I have a buyer interested in taking over my lease instead of purchasing my vehicle (its leased and lease isn't up until 2012) I discussed how to sell it with GM but never how to do a lease take over. Can someone please tell me so I don't have to bother my dealership just yet? What fees are there etc


Answer
Call GMAC (now known as ALLY) 1-888.925.2559 They will advise the details. there is a $250?? lease transfer fee and the will have to approve the transfer. The good news is that GMAC will formally transfer a lease and recognize the new lessee. Unless this has changed with their new owners ALLY? I did get GMAC to approve a lease transfer back in 2009.
good luck

What ever happened to drilling for oil and building nuke plants and refineries?




honeybeeji


Solar panels windmills and children battery cars are not the answer


Answer
The oil producers already have under lease 68 million acres where they have not begun to drill for oil. Demand is down and they have reduced production to raise the prices again.
Crude oil is getting cheaper â so why isn't gas? - Yahoo! News

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090215/ap_on_bi_ge/gas_prices_unhinged




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment