Sunday, August 11, 2013

How much is my car worth?

your car info on in Turkey,Tours in Istanbul ,Tours in Turkey,Rent A Flat Rent A Car ...
your car info image



Jose


Car info:

-1996 Mistsubishi Eclipse Base Model (2 door coupe)

-Chassis reads 180,000 but new engine is 80,000 (same stock engine)

-Inline 4, automatic

-full tank of gas will last you 450 miles

-Clean title

-Car is super clean both in and out

-Original paint is still good

-Has really nice rims and low profile wheels

-Has no issues whatsoever

-Has after market exhaust

How much should I sell it for? (private party)

Don't say Kellys Bluebook because I want to know your own personal opinions.

Thanks.
@Uncommon Sense Dude in this economy, I don't think it matters if the car is boring to drive or not because my car essentially saves a lot of gas, believe me. Gas prices are just too high these days.



Answer
keep it and stay debt free don't get caught up with the jone's.

Will the cops pull me over since my registration is expired?




Jay


I just bought a used car. The registration is expired. They taped the paper with the car info to the windshield. Will I get pulled over?


Answer
It's common when you buy a car from a dealer for them to tape the temporary tag to the back until your plates come in.

While you won't get a ticket, it's an excellent excuse for a cop to pull you over claiming he couldn't see it clearly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment