Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is there an android app that would allow me to track (preferably in real-time) my phone?

car info for android on How Plants Are Trained To Work For Man: Useful Plants: Luther Burbank ...
car info for android image



Mike


I want to see if i could put the phone in my parents car to see how long I could have an open house for ( I would track the phone and therefore their car from the computer). Is this possible? The phone doesn't have service and 3g anymore because its my old phone but it was GPS and Wifi. Is it possible?


Answer
There are phone tracking gps tracking apps for android like phonesheriff and mobilespy.
Check monitoring-softwares.com for more info about those tracker tools.

My previous phone, an Android, was stolen. What information can I still transfer to an iPhone 4s?




Carly Colt


I owned a Samsung Galaxy s3,
My provider is sprint.
I am a dropbox user and have used it for photos.
Can contacts still be imported? Or even pictures? Any type of info on my old phone?



Answer
If you backed up yo fophone into your computer than you sould be able to keep most. I have a galaxy s3. ur dropbox items should be in yourcomuter like i said if you backed it up. If not then im sorry theres not really another way to retrieve files from another fone where you dont even have or know where it is. Hope this help. and hope whoever stole ur fone gets hit with a car and needs to be in intensive care for over 3 months:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment